Privacy is an extremely important topic, and we want you to know that at eMeeting, we take it very seriously. Here are the facts about user privacy as it relates to eMeeting and your use of our services:
- We do not sell your personal data. Whether you are a business or a school or an individual user, we do not sell your data.
- Your meetings are yours. We do not monitor them or even store them after your meeting is done unless we are requested to record and store them by the meeting host. We alert participants via both audio and video when they join meetings if the host is recording a meeting, and participants have the option to leave the meeting.
- When the meeting is recorded, it is, at the host's choice, stored either locally on the host's machine or in our eMeeting cloud. We have robust and validated access controls to prevent unauthorized access to meeting recordings saved to the eMeeting cloud.
- eMeeting collects only the user data that is required to provide you Zoom services. This includes technical and operational support and service improvement. For example, we collect information such as a user's IP address and OS and device details to deliver the best possible eMeeting experience to you regardless of how and from where you join.
- We do not use data we obtain from your use of our services, including your meetings, for any advertising. We do use data we obtain from you when you visit our marketing websites, such as eMeeting.co. You have control over your own cookie settings when visiting our marketing websites.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. If you have questions, please contact the privacy team at email@example.com.
Thank you, and safe eMeeting!
App Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including
but not limited to Email Id, Phone No, Other Business Info. The information that we request will be retained by us and used as described in this
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.